The Militia of the Holy Sacrifice
The approval, encouragement and blessing of the Militia of the Holy Sacrifice were given on December 20, 1980 by Cardinal Giuseppe Siri, as bishop of the juridical seat of the Fraternity of the Most Holy Virgin Mary, who created the Militia of the Holy Sacrifice
From the Spiritual Regulations of the Militia of the Holy Sacrifice
(written by Father Theodossios Maria of the Cross)
In the face of all the suffering reality of the beloved Church, of Christianity and also of the whole world,
The Fraternity of the Most Holy Virgin Mary, humbly in prayer, thought that it was absolutely necessary, in order to serve the Church and therefore all men, to value the deepest sacramental essence of the Eucharist and thus the deepest sacramental essence of the Holy Sacrifice of Altar.
The Fraternity, with thought and heart fixed on the Mystery of Christ and of the Most Holy Virgin Mary and on the mystery of the Mystical Body, wounded from within and from without, suffering and always holy, and also with thoughts and hearts fixed on mystery inherent in this Body, mystery of the Vicar of Christ and his heavy mission, he decided to found an association dedicated to this enhancement, to the exaltation and defense of the sacramental essence of the Eucharist and therefore of the Holy Sacrifice of the Altar .
This association bears the name of "Militia of the Holy Sacrifice" for two reasons: firstly, because without a personal spiritual combat one cannot transmit to others the vibration of a lived truth, and without the vibration of a lived truth, they are transmitted, perhaps, ideas but not the love of truth, which allows knowledge of the Real; secondly, because the Holy propitiatory Sacrifice, which contains in itself the Eucharistic Transubstantiation, must be defended in all fields against all direct or subtle attack that extends on a vast scale within all peoples.
Now, in order to achieve this general purpose, the association's action as a whole must be based on the following principles:
1. The general spirit must be that of absolute witness, together with that of union, of sweetness, of patience.
2. Promote the most profound doctrine of the Mystery of the holy Supper, that is, of the Eucharist, as Transubstantiation and as a propitiatory Sacrifice, and of the Mystery of the Cross, in a lived and highly apologetic way, within the framework of human knowledge, modern and of allacenturies.
3. Absolute fidelity to the Church throughout her Calvary, through mystical and therefore effective fidelity to the Vicar of Christ, whose mystery is inherent in the mystery of the Church.
4. Thinking and acting with real charity towards all creatures, with the responsibility of the Church at every minute of the day and night.
5. The association must include members from every social, religious and ecclesial class, and this in the eternal moral, spiritual and juridical order of the Church of Christ.
6. The Fraternity directs and guides this association by virtue of the encouragement and blessing it has received from the Church.